May 16, 2012

Which key?! Now I know!! DIY

 
Have you ever lost time by trying to open your home door because you couldn't find the right key?! You have so many similar keys that you wonder, which key is it?!! Arggghhhhhh  Specially when you really have to go to the bathroom...don't need to say no more, right?! Yes, I knew you'll understand me!!
Alguma vez vocês já perderam tempo tentando abrir a porta de casa só porque vocês não conseguiram encontrar a chave certa?! Vocês tem tantas chaves iguais que vocês querem saber, que chave é?! Arggghhhhhh Especialmente quando vocês precisam de ir ao wc ... não preciso dizer mais nada, pois não?! Sim, eu sabia que vocês me iriam entender!

Sooo, that's why I decided to make all my keys different!!
Então, foi por isso que decidi fazer as minhas chaves parecerem diferentes!!

Let's go to work!!
Vamos ao trabalho!! 




  First round of nail polish and let it dry...
Primeira rodada de verniz e deixar secar...

Style your keys as you want
Pinta as tuas chaves como preferires

Let's see some colorful keys!!
Vamos lá ver então essas chaves coloridas!!


Pin It
See you soon!!
Até breve!!

No comments: