May 11, 2012

Day inspired...Colorful eyeshadows

 
I must say that I'm a monochromatic girl in respect to eyeshadows but this summer I'm willing to try some color! The summer will be in my face!! hahahaha
Devo dizer que sou um bocado monocromática no que respeita a cores de sombras mas este verão estou disposta a tentar usar mais cor! O verão vai estar na minha cara!! hahahahaha

For inspiration let's see some pictures!
Para inspiração seguem-se algumas fotos!








 I like this look because is softer!
Gosto desta maquilhagem porque é mais suave!


 One to try, definitely!!
Um para experimentar, defenitivamente!!


And who's the better example in which colored eyelids looks great?! Rihanna, Beyoncé and Katy Perry!! Which, in the case of Rihanna and Beyoncé, I love seeing in their skin tone!!
E quem melhor para ser um bom exemplo no qual sombras coloridas ficam a matar?!  Rihanna, Beyoncé e Katy Perry!! Que no caso da Rihanna e da Beyoncé eu adoro ver no tom de pele delas!!









 Love the red tones!! It looks fabulous with green eyes! Which is my case...
Adoro os tons avermelhados!! Fica fabuloso com olhos verdes! Que é o meu caso...







All pictures were download from google images.

See you soon!!
Até breve!!

No comments: