May 5, 2012

And talking about nail trends...

Because my last post was about nail trends, I've got excited and decided to do my own nails...but...it didn't go as I expected...lets see...
Uma vez que o meu último post foi sobre tendências em unhas, entusiasmei-me e decidi fazer eu própria as minhas unhas...mas...não correu como esperado...vamos ver...

These are the nails before any nail polish! And I'm sorry but I'm not very good on manicures... :-/
Aqui estão as unhas antes do verniz! E desculpem, não sou muito boa em manicures... :-/


These are the products that I've used:
Estes foram os produtos que usei:



 
Both from H&M, above we've got the "Dark purple" and below it's the "Wawawoom" (funny name :D), it's like a glittery gold polish.
Ambos são da H&M, em cima temos o "Dark purple" e em baixo o "Wawawoom" (nome engraçado :D), é uma espécie de glitter dourado.

I was going for one nail in different color from the others, to give that contrast. I painted with the "Dark purple" most of my nails and one of them with the "Wawawoom"! It looked like this:
Estava a tentar fazer a tendência de uma unha com dor diferente das outras, para dar o contraste. Pintei a maioria delas com o "Dark purple" e uma com o "Wawawoom"! Ficou assim:





Everything was going great, right?! It was beautiful, wasn't it?! But then I decided to get more adventurous in my manicure and tried to do a kind of ombré nails...and then...I've messed up instantly in the first nail! hahahahaha
Tudo estava indo muito bem, certo? Estava bonito, não estava? Mas então eu decidi aventurar-me na minha manicure e tentei fazer uma espécie de unhas ombré...e então...fiz asneira logo na primeira unha! hahahahaha





 I used a sponge to apply the nail polish, to make it uneven, but I've oversponged it and it didn't worked so well...
Usei uma esponja para aplicar o verniz, para torná-lo irregular, mas eu abusei e não funcionou muito bem...

Since I didn't get the resulted that I've expected I decided to aplly the sponge all over the nails and the result was this one.
Uma vez que não obtive os resultados que esperava, decidi aplicar a esponja por toda a unha e o resultado foi este.


And here's a lesson of what you should and not do:
E aqui vai uma lição do que você deve e não deve fazer:


                             
Ok                                                                                   Not Ok

So, what did you think?! Did you liked my adventure in the world of manicures?! :D Hope so!!
E então, que acharam?! Gostaram da minha aventura no mundo das manicures?! :D Espero que sim!!

See you soon!! ;)
Até breve!! ;)



No comments: