March 28, 2012

My current fav!!!



I'm obsessed with this concealer!!!
Estou obcecada por este corrector!!

Despite everything people say about Kiko products, I'm happy with the ones that I used, and the quality-price ratio is very good! I payed 3,90€ for it.
Mesmo sabendo o que toda a gente diz sobre os produtos da Kiko. estou muito feliz com os que experimentei, e a relação qualidade-preço é muito boa!! Eu paguei por este 3,90€!

It's the Natural Concealer in the shade nº01, it has a  rose tone. Because I have a light skin tone, this concealer does not make my skin look yellow, covers my dark circles and blemishes without leaving a look too heavy and it still works as a illuminator!!  The perfect match!!! :D hehehehe
É o Natural Concealer no tom nº01, tem uma tonalidade rosa. Como eu tenho um tom de pele claro, este corrector não me deixa a pele com um tom amarelo, cobre as minhas olheiras e manchas sem deixar a cara com um ar pesado e ainda por cima faz o mesmo que um iluminador!! O par perfeito!!! :D hehehehe

I will tell you more, when I tried at home I was struggling with myself to don't go that instant to the store and buy more!
E digo-vos mais, quando o experimentei em casa tive que me segurar para não sair naquele instante para ir à loja comprar mais!

I believe that it's not for all kinds of skin but at least this one works for me!
Acredito que não é para todos os tipos de pele mas, pelo menos, para mim funciona!

Oh and I forgot to tell you something!! This product smell amazing!! 
Ah e esqueci-me de vos dizer uma coisa!! Este produto cheira maravilhosamente bem!!


Who already tried this product and want to comment...go on and do it!! ;)
Quem tiver experimentado e quiser comentar...força aí!! ;)

See you soon!
Até breve!




No comments: