March 9, 2012

It's wonderful!! It's marvelous!!


I'm starting to be an internet shopper and loving it!! I was looking around Topshop and Asos online stores and I've made a wishlist of shoes and bags! Of course that both have lots of wonderful things but these were the first to pop into my eyes!
Estou a começar a ser uma compradora activa na internet e estou a adorar! Estava a dar uma vista de olhos pelas lojas online da  Topshop e da Asos, e acabei por fazer uma lista de desejos de sapatos e bolsas! Claro que ambos têm muitas coisas maravilhosas, mas estes foram os primeiros que me chamaram a atenção!

From Asos 
ALDO Colour Block Smart Bag and ASOS Leather and Suede Tucklock Satchel

Cambridge Stachel Company 15'' and Stachel Company Exclusive to ASOS 11''

Asos Mouse Across Body Bag and River Island Large Buckle Satchel

Thursday Friday Diamonds Red tote and Black tote

  ALDO Hipps Bag and Vanessa Bruno The Gold Fabric and Laether Stachel Bag
 
ASOS MONET and ASOS MARCO

ASOS LEANDRA and ASOS BITTEN

Vivienne Westwood for Melissa Wanting Orb ballet flat shoes and H by Hudson Olsen Brogue

 Melissa Peace Printed Tassle Wedges and Kat Macomie Bridget Metallic Block Heel shoes
From Topshop
Jade Double Handle Chain Bag

MADDIE Glitter Brogues and MAGICIAN Suede Lace-up Brogues

Nina Heeled Jelly Sandals and Wing High Sandals by Unique
HUDSON LAMARK shoes
I like colour in my feet!
Gosto de cor nos meus pés! 

After seeing my choices I believe I have a tendency to pastel colours like the trend that is going on right now...although I think I'm not a pastel colors girl!
Depois de ver as minhas escolhas começo a acreditar que tenho uma tendência para cores pastel talvez porque vai ser tendência para esta Primavera/Verão ... embora eu acho que não sou uma rapariga de cores pastel!

And also I notice that this season Asos has a better colection related to shoes and bags than Topshop, I mean, for my taste!
E também reparei que nesta temporada, a Asos tem um melhor colecção relacionada a sapatos e bolsas que a Topshop, quero dizer, para o meu gosto!

Don't forget that both of them still have sales!!
Não se esqueçam que ambos ainda estão em saldos!!

What about your choices?! If you have a online shop that you love, please tell me, I would like very much to know!
E as vossas escolhas?! Se vocês têm uma loja online que gostam muito, por favor diga-me, eu gostaria muito de saber!

See you soon!!
Até breve!! 

No comments: