January 27, 2012

Silly picture


I just have to share with you this photos!! I was walking down a street the other day and then I just look into this car and saw them there, seated down!!! Hahahaha

They seemed so funny that I had to take a photo!!!! They seemed a couple waiting in the car for... whatever :D

That's why I always carry a camera with me, to catch such moments!

See you soon!!


Eu tenho de partilhar convosco esta fotografia!! Estava a passear na rua um dia destes e olha para dentro deste carro e vejo-os ali, sentados!!! Hahahaha

Estavam tão engraçados que não resisti e tive que tirar uma foto!!!! Pareciam um casal à espera no carro de...sei lá o quê :D

É por estas razões que trago sempre uma máquina fotográfica comigo, para apanhar este tipo de momentos!

Até breve!!
Pretending that they don't see me! A fingir que não me vêem!

No comments: