January 20, 2012

My first grey hair ever!!

Yes...today I saw my first grey hair...or at least I think it's the first one :-/ and of course that the little bastard was there for a while but I just didn´t saw him...
And then I thought "What a beautiful day to start writing my blog, the first day that I saw my first grey hair!"

Because I think that it can mean something, making a mark for what I'm trying to do, that is MAKE A CHANGE! I'm more mature now, even grey hair start to grow :D, so, it's time to make some changes and the first one is to start writing a blog :D
By the way, it´s time to think in dying my hair!! The colour that I usually use is a kind of red...I love redheads!! I´m triyng to be one too!!

See you soon!!!


Sim...hoje vi o meu primeiro cabelo branco...ou pelo menos acho que é o primeiro :-/ e claro que o sacana já lá estava há um tempo mas eu apenas não o vi... E então aí pensei "Mas que bonito dia para começar a escrever o meu blog, o dia em que vi o meu primeiro cabelo branco!" 

Porque pensei que poderia significar algo, criar um marco para o que estou a tentar fazer que é, MUDAR! Estou mais madura agora, até já me crescem cabelos brancos :D, por isso, está na altura de fazer algumas mudanças e a primeira é começar a escrever no blog :D

Por falar nisso, está na altura de pensar em pintar o meu cabelo!! A cor que normalmente uso é uma espécie de vermelho...Eu amo ruivos!! Estou a pensar em tornar-me numa também!!
Até breve!!!

One day I'll be like her!
Um dia vou ser como ela!

No comments: